1/30/10

little tufts of clouded thoughts

I haven't done much posting of any kind to my internet 'diaries'. I am a faithful, avid user of Twitter, Facebook and Blogger...but lately.

Lately.

I met "someone". There is nothing more distracting than finding a kindred spirit. It's also to be noted that it's very distracting when that spirit is a guy. When I got divorced, my heart didn't stop loving my ex. In fact I still love him in many ways, but for the first year after divorcing him I admit that I was 'in love' with my ex. My heart ached a lot of the time. I felt some sort of crazy longing and crazy aching all the time because I could not be with the man I loved. I felt like part of me was grieving and mourning for my loss to the point I never even thought to look at another man.

It was not always meant to be so. I don't know if I stopped loving my ex with that crazy aching because I know I cannot be with an invididual who's goals in life are so different than mine...and logically I know that. Or if what was needed was time to heal and come to some sort of reckoning...I don't know yet.

But it's happened.

I met 'someone'.
He's wonderful.
We talk and discuss life, mysteries and ideas. He's somewhat my new Twitter. My new Blog. My new diary. lol.

I can only hope that I'll get my happily ever after.

1 ppl with something to say:

Jana 4:18 PM  

Happy for you, girl! Hope to hear more about this new guy! :)

Blog Archive

Sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP