10/22/10

She's Got a Serrated Edge


For those of you wondering...I still haven't cleaned my closet out.
I am a horrible procrastinator.
However, I have organized my books a bit. (haha, shows you that I care more about my books than my clothes.)
I wanted to organize them better...such as not having my Richard Dawkins books sitting next to my Mark Driscoll books? If they got into a debate I would root for Mark FYI. :) But, alas I am fortunate that I even got them up on the shelf at all!

I have been keeping my eye out for two pieces of furniture, one of those being a big bookshelf. I have about 9 boxes of books waiting for shelves! This is just the small one that I got for my 15th birthday from my dad. It's a start. I love looking at this wall as I'm writing or journaling at night. It's inspiring in some way. Books are like that I think!

Inspiration is something I am starting to look around for as I plan on participating in NaNoWrimo this year! This will be my third year...and hopefully second successful attempt! I am not sure what will happen if I find a new job in the mean time. Work usually crowds out anything fun like National Novel Writing Month...or movies...or baking zucchini bread! ^_^

Authoring a book, or even a successful blog is still on my list of goals. So even if I never become famous or published...gotta keep trying? Keep writing!

Take care out there today.
Candles, kittens and a good book,

SarahLynn

0 ppl with something to say:

Blog Archive

Sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP